Leading The Way For You...

Landlords Registration Tenants Registration

Tenants Insurance


We highly recommend that tenants take out renters insurance cover up to your selected sum insured for damage to your household furniture, equipment, furnishings, clothing and personal possessions, loss of oil/metered water and/or items such as food spoilage should your refridgerator fail whilst in your home (this may exclude business equipment).  Your Landlord will not be insured for these items.

Landlord's Contents

For accidental damage to your landlord's contents, fixtures & fittings for which you are responsible.

Personal Possessions

Up to your selected sum insured for loss or accidental damage to your clothing, watches, jewellery, spectacles, other valuables and pedal cycles whilst away from your home anywhere in the UK or whilst temporarily elsewhere in the world. Theft from unattended vehicles may also be included.

For more details and for information on the best policy for you, we highly recommend you contact an insurance provider who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation.


Efficiency & Safety


Peace Of Mind


Property Valuation


Are You Looking To Rent?

Are you looking to rent a property in Lakenheath, Mildenhall or surrounding areas? Check out our available properties or speak with one of our friendly team to discuss how we can help you find a property.

View Our Properties